Thank you for reading this page! Stewardship and Volunteerism are fundamental to our ministry. We rely on the generosity of anyone who wants to give their time, talent or treasure to fostering faithfulness in our parish community through our Youth Faith Formation program.
- Every other Monday morning from 9:00 AM to 12 PM we are looking for a group of 4- to 5 parents to volunteer at the office with basic filing, event preparation, phone calls, mailings, office upkeep, bulletin boards and other projects in need of completing. We will begin with prayer and a nice cup of coffee and enjoy the company of others while pitching in to complete many important tasks. Please contact Kirsten to pitch in!
- Junior High Volunteers! On Mondays from 3:45 to 5:30 PM, over 50 Junior High youth gather to learn about Jesus. And we need your help! If you are interested in supporting this beautiful group, please contact April ASAP!
- Confirmation Teachers! We are still short 2 adult Confirmation teachers for this upcoming C1 16-17 year. If you are interested in more information, please contact Katie ASAP!
- Artists! If you are artistic and can paint or draw, please contact us for opportunities to share your gifts to glorify God and beautify our space!
- Newsletter and Flyer Publisher help! If you use Publisher to create flyers and newsletters and have some time to share, please help! We would love to find a volunteer who is Publisher savvy to take over the newsletter preparation each month.
Any designated gift for youth program scholarships will benefit a family in need directly and entirely, and is 100% tax deductible. Please contact Shyntia to donate to Youth Faith Formation.
- C1 Retreat Scholarships for teens: $160.00
- C1/C2 Registration Scholarships for teens: $150.00
- World Youth Day Donations for teens in need: Any amount (trip is $5,150.00 for each pilgrim)
- Donation for 100 Professional Translation Headset Devices for bilingual events ($5,000.00)
- Our community continues to grow and so does the population of Spanish-speaking parents. We would love to provide translation services for our main events so they can take part in all of the information and inspiration.
Youth Faith Formation Wish List
If you want to help in other ways, here’s how you can.
- $5-10 gift cards to food or drink places such as Chipotle, Jamba Juice or Starbucks that would be shared with youth volunteers who go above and beyond!
- Your gently used couches to the Youth Room (We are always in need of recycling those that have had a home for 5+ years in the Youth Room.)
- Flats of bottled water, lemonade powder, plastic utensils, paper plates or plastic cups
- Assorted candy for events
- Tempera poster paints and foam paint brushes